Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Deff Dread

So I'z gots me mek boy to build me a deff dread. He'z got it painted up real nice.

Ere it iz


Ere iz da right side


Ere iz da left


Ere iz da back


Ere iz da top


Ere iz a klose up of da Klaw dat he skratch built


Ere iz a klose up of da leg kause I feel like it...hur hur hur!


So ya see oomie's, we'z gonna be stompin' and thrashin' all ov yer purty tanks! You ken already see dat a squishy oomie got 'is 'ead kut off by a choppa or somthin' it's on da ground waitin for some lucky ork to claim as a trophy!

1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

Wow, that is dead stompy. The paint job is really nice, but I think the yellow could use a bit of variation. Maybe a glaze of a little lighter yellow to overcome the Iyandan Darksun.

Overall: I'm scared of that thing.